Friday, November 30, 2007

TV Journal 5

TV journal assy. 5


What I admire the most about Matt Groening is the simplicity behing The Simpsons. By putting a everybody like family at the big screen, it was not surprising that most of the events in this show seems possible. And despite the fack that this family is pure fiction, for those of us who can related to them or by a similitude with someone’s we know are thinking about The Simpsons as they really exist.

If I recall the first time I watch the show in English, my knowledge of this language was mostly functional. Since I watch a lot of the French episodes and I knew by heart the action and replica of the characters, I was just learning English trough the English episodes. Since then, my English abilities grew up and let me gain confidence in my speaking. I even start to write some texts, mostly French to English translation or scripts.

So, I can say what was the 10 new words I learn, since that appends almost 10 years ago.
But what I could say is The Simpsons is a good way to interest student to understand English since the show is about funny stories serve on a good moral ending.

No comments: